4 Tiny Little Things You Do That Make Your Man ABSURDLY Happy
He likes some special treatment, too.
I wanted this article to just be a list of tactics and things you can do that will teach you how to make your boyfriend happy, but before I give you the list, there are just a few really important things I need to cover so you make the most out of them.
Happiness is a two-way street.
If you are only ever focusing on making your man happy, but he never puts in any effort to make you happy, then you have a recipe for disaster. Relationships require both of you to work on them. If you are constantly doing nice things for your man and making sure that he’s enjoying your relationship, but he’s not reciprocating, then you are potentially heading into troubled waters.
Relationships are about more than making someone happy.
Making your partner happy in your relationship is obviously very important, but there are other crucial factors you need to pay attention to if you want to have a fulfilling relationship. These include shared experiences, a common connection, physical attraction and enjoying each other’s company, as well as many other things.
Okay, now let’s get to some very specific things that you can do to make your man happy:
1. Perform random intimate acts for him.
They don’t need to be some massive show of appreciation and love — just something small. Most importantly, you need to do them when your man is not expecting them. Here are a few ideas:
- Light candles in the bedroom. One night when you are both getting ready for bed, try lighting a few tealights in your bedroom and make love in the candlelight.
- Shower for two. One morning, follow your man into the shower and wash him. It’s really hot and a great way to show him how much you care about him.
- Wear something super-sexy. The next time you are both alone and both have some free time, slip into some really sexy lingerie or clothes you know your man loves. It makes for a really sexy surprise for your man.
- Give him a surprise blowjob. Men love oral sex, so why not take advantage of this and give your man a blow job when he’s least expecting it?
2. Learn some new sex positions.
Just choose two to three that you’d like to try with your man. Then, the next time you’re both in bed together, surprise your man with them. If your man is usually the one who leads things in the bedroom it can be a little nerve-wrecking, but just do it anyway. You’ll be glad to see that most guys are thrilled when you are the initiator.
3. Show him your spontaneous side.
Random acts of fun follow the same pattern. Your aim is to do something fun together. It doesn’t have to be cool or super-unique, just something fun like trying a new sport together, buying a sex toy(s) together, going on holiday to somewhere really different, or even just going to a bar neither of you have been to before. Remember, the idea is not to do something cool or expensive, it’s to do something fun.
4. Tell your man how you feel about him.
It’s a secret that all guys will never admit, but the truth is that men need reassurance just as much as anyone else. I’m not suggesting that you tell your man how you feel about him 50 times a day. Instead, every once in a while remind your man why you like him so much.
Guys are logical, so they are always looking for reasons and the meaning behind things. So it’s important to tell him why. There could be something physical that you adore about him, the way he talks, or maybe it’s the way he holds himself. Whatever it is, let him know from time to time. It will keep your man extremely happy.